Welcome to Park Hill Orchard

Closed for the winter. See you next July!

网络执法官下载_网络执法官官方下载-太平洋下载中心:2021-5-31 · 网络执法官是保护局域网安全的软件,运行于局域网内一台机器上,即可监控整个网络的连接情况,实时检测各用户的IP、MAC、主机名并记录伍供查询。


We currently tend 90 varieties of perennial fruit in the form of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches, plums, cherries, pears and apples. Our apples are set up for Pick-Your-Own harvesting and we sell them at our farmstand here and at several farmer's markets. Join the Friends of Park Hill newsletter to stay updated on our offerings during the season. Home of the original CIDER SLUSHIE

If you have a question about something we grow, or would like us to grow something for you, please contact us.

Visit our instagram to see what life is like here on the orchard.
Art In the Orchard instagram
Here is a link to our Facebook page.

Embedded video for Welcome to Park Hill Orchard!



It is estimated that the farmer uses about 20% of the energy used to produce the food in a grocery store. The other 80% is burned in the storage, transportation, processing, wastage and packaging by the distribution systems after the food leaves the farm.

Eating our food is not only healthy, it saves massive amounts of energy.

Since food production takes a large amount of the power (and water) consumed in the States annually, eating local food, grown and sold at a local farm, can save more energy than any other action you can take.

  • 每日试用加速器  回锅肉vp加速  蓝鲸加速器官网  黑洞vn加速器官网  永久免费海外加速器下载  登lnstagram的加速器